Thursday, January 1, 2009

on christmas






for christmas santa knew everything we wanted. we got a wii.what is in the white paper with stars you ask? i got hsm 3 cd.i love the songs .i like the 3th the best to me.i think we had the best christmas ever. i like my toys alot i love santa for all of the toys he got me. but the last full day we saw marly and me. marly died in the end everyone but luke cried.i cried i was so sad because i had not read the end of the book so i did not know.so i took the book mark out because i knew what was going to happen in the end so i did not bother to read the rest.
kennedy

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! I read Marley and Me, but haven't seen the movie yet. I'll be sure to bring a kleenex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love christnas a lot cas we git a lot of prasis

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about me spelling wrong i was only in 3rd grade the know im going in to 5th grade wow im getting old but chrimas is much more know that i know we celebrate chrismas because of jesus.

    ReplyDelete