Thursday, January 1, 2009

snow man.

me elizabeth and my friend juliette went out side to play in the snow but we did not know what to do in the snow. juliette did not have the right pants to make snow angles. we did not want to do a snow ball fight so we made snow men. lizzys is the small one or the kid i made the mom the one with the skarf on its neck last but not least the dad juliette made the dad one more kindrick family. lizzys snow man skarf is hair to the snow man.the dad hair was cut off it was spikes or icklis.mine dose have hair but i took my skarf off of it i thought it would look very silly and i do not want to embarass my self in front of all of my faimly.is santa real? i want to see if he is real in your words.i hope you had a good christmas this year. i hope you will have a beter year this year.with not last year . have a happy new year.

3 comments:

  1. I love your "snow family"! We haven't made even one snowman this year... I think that would be a good project for today. Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fine looking snowmen! What a fun project. I'm sure my girls wish they could play in the snow with you. Shareen

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was very cold but fun and it was worth it because we got hot coco after we even made a family guess how is how.

    ReplyDelete