Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BYU FOREVER!

 It doesn't matter where I am, my family eats, sleeps, and breaths BYU COUGARS! I'm allways meeting athletes, going to games, or ever soccer camps. At one BYU soccer game, I got a picture with Jaiden, My favorite player! Exciting!
 Brandon Davies! BYU basketball player! He was there for the cancer awarness game! Go Pink!
 BYU basketball! There kind of crappy, but we support them all the way in the VERY back row.
 Gotta love my familly! What a bunch of goofy people.
 I went to a camp at the BYU indoor soccer field. I got some training from the players, posters, Popsicle, and we player some fun games too!
 Easter was here, now its gone! We went to the baseball game, the easter egg hunt, football pregame, and we even went up to Salt Lake for the Real game. [I have this picture of me:/, oh well!]
Once again, I played soccer with Jaiden! I love her, and my sister! We got crazy balloon hats!
Posted By: Kennedy Kindrick<3 br="">

1 comment: