Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Soccer Season!

My soccer season started last fall, and my team has been doing amazing!:D These girls are my best friends.
And the season is coming close to an end. We have lost a total of two games, and tied two games. We won every other game we played! I've played all over the field including goalie. I'm proud of myself and my team!
 After every game we all have to run through the tunnel of parents. When its really cold they slap you hard on the butt and it stings SOOO BAD!!! If we win the game, we all huddle up, yelling out our song, it goes.. "olah, olah, olah, olah, SHOOTERS, SHOOTERS! 1 2 3, SHOOTERS! We then all fall to the ground and roll back wards. Were a very fun group of girls to be around.
 I'm giving a big shout out to my team, they all ways make me feel wanted and special. My coaches really mean a lot to me too. There very supportive and tolerate my annoyingness. I am very grateful for that.
Posted by: Kennedy Kindrick:P

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a fun season! I know Bronte has great memories of playing. And you even played goalie - very brave! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete