Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jazz Hands!

I have been really busy lately, and hadn't posted on my blog in almost a whole year! Crazy right! Well while I was gone, and kind of got left behind on whats hot, and whats not. I was just wondering, how to add music to play in the back round. I'm sure your thinking, "We don't care what music you like!", but its also for my own amusement. So I can listen to music when ever I come one here. I'm going to try to post more often, as this school year closes up. Only seventeen days of school left! Yeah! SO HAPPY!:D Summer time! I'm hoping to close out with a 4.0, I have one so far! Go good grades! Life has been pretty good, besides my grandma passing away. She will forever be missed and loved.
 In loving memory of Mary Kindrick, January 1, 1952 - March 4, 2013
Posted By: Kennedy Kindrick;p I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful photo of you, Kennedy. I am so sorry about your Grandma.
    But - I am also so proud of you for the 4.0! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete